iQ Smart Center has been treated with MicroShield 360, an anti-microbial coating that kills pathogens and prevents them from living on treated surfaces. In addition, the lobby, restrooms, elevator cabs and call buttons have also been treated.
Our janitorial team cleans and disinfects the space after each reservation with products that meet the CDC’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Please help us maintain a healthy workplace by following these simple guidelines:
- Face coverings are required for unvaccinated individuals and recommended for all as a courtesy to others in common areas of the building.
- Do not enter if you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough.
- Wash your hands, especially after touching frequently used items and surfaces.
- Avoid handshakes, and touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow, not your hands.
You may view our full COVID-19 policies and updates for 655 West Broadway on our building website.